Set a title to match your application!

1 - Discord Name/ID (include the #0000)
Stealth506#3767
2 - CAD Name
Coby Fleetwood
3 - Age?
4 - Do you have a mic?
Yes
5 - How long have you been on the server?
A few days
6 - How active can you be?
I am really active
7 - Timezone?
GMT
8 - Why do you want to become a staff?
(Minimum 1 paragraph)
I would like to be become staff on elite gaming rp because I am a active and devoted young person who always wants to help people and brighten up people’s day so I feel that I would apply for staff and see what happens. Also I am a strict person aswell when I need to be. Another key point is i am very mature for a 13 year old as i have a younger brother who is seriously ill and in and out of hospital so caring after him had made me super mature which is what you need to be staff
9 - In your opinion, what’s the most important rule and why?
For me the most important rule is no fail roleplay because this covers other rules more broadly and when someone fail RPs it ruins everything for everyone therefore on my opinion it is the most important rule .
Thank you for choosing to apply for EGRP Staff Team! Please give us time to process this application and reply. You will receive an reply if you were accepted or denied.

We’re still reviewing the application.

1 - Discord Name/ID: ルノーパワー#2344
2 - CAD Name: Roman Ivankov
3 - Age? 14
4 - Do you have a mic? yes, but i am shy
5 - How long have you been on the server? much like 5 months i think
6 - How active can you be? When you take me to staff team active
7 - Timezone? Day
8 - Why do you want to become a staff? (Minimum 1 paragraph)
I would like to mention that I was already in the EGRP admin team was like an Administrator, but I messed it up I would like to try again. Or I would just be a vehicle manager adjusting my handlings, car sounds, etc. It’s up to you.

You’ve posted this in someone’s application, you have to create a new topic in the EGRP Applications>Staff category. Follow the tutorial in the #annoucnements channel on EGRP discord, link to that message here: https://discordapp.com/channels/536948496914186241/736885134103674961/755925015748280392