Dispatch Application - Mason S

Set a title to match your application!

1 - Discord Name/ID (include the #0000) Mason S.#5746
2 - CAD Name: Mason S.
3 - Age? 14
4 - Do you have a mic? Yes
5 - How long have you been on the server? I have just joined.
6 - How active can you be? Everyday besides Tuesday and Friday
7 - Timezone? EST
8 - List any previous Dispatching experiences (skip if none). About 5 communities is 2 1/2 months
9 - Why do you want to join Elite Gaming RP Dispatch Team? I want to join dispatch because I have the most experience in this department than I do in the others. I was previously a dispatch director in another community. I also want to join because I want to be a dispatcher in real life and I think that this would be great practice.

Thank you for choosing to apply for the Dispatching department! Please give us time to process this application and reply. You will receive an reply if you were accepted or denied.

3 Likes

Hello there,
Thank you for applying as a dispatcher. :slightly_smiling_face:
Your application has been accepted as of right now. :white_check_mark:
You will be DM’d on discord regarding resources and other materials.
Jacob M.

[quote=“Mason_S, post:1, topic:148”]
1 - Discord Name/ID (include the #0000) dekkerz#6385
2 - CAD Name: Joshua Blakes.
3 - Age? 15
4 - Do you have a mic? Yes
5 - How long have you been on the server? a long time
6 - How active can you be? Everyday
7 - Timezone? EST
8 - List any previous Dispatching experiences (skip if none) in other servers i have been dispatcher for a short period of time if im honest…

Thank you for choosing to apply for the Dispatching department! Please give us time to process this application and reply. You will receive an reply if you were accepted or denied.

Wrong place, this is someone’s application, please make a new topic :slightly_smiling_face: